If you’ve read my post on Glossier Cloud Paint then you will know that I don’t like wearing makeup and I am all about keeping it simple.
For the days when I want to look awake and alive, I’ve been turning to these 5 no fuss, super easy makeup products to assist my morning cup of coffee.
1) Glossier Boy Brow in Black: easy to use and gives the gift of brows
2) Onomie Bright Concealing Elixir in Montagu/Light Warm: easy to apply and blend, comes in 11 shades, needs a bit of powder over it for the inevitable creasing
3) Glossier Cloud Paint in Beam: easy to blend, don’t freak out if it looks super bright on initially…it will magically fade into your skin in about 30 secs
4) Glossier Generation G lipstick in Jam: I blot this on for a subtle hint of color but it is buildable
5) rms beauty “un”powder (no color): this leaves my skin feeling silky and looking less shiny
In both pictures, I have on all the products except for the Glossier lipstick in Jam.
If you look at the contrast between the left and right side of my face you can definitely tell that on the right side:
1) my brows look fuller
2) my under eyes are brighter
3) my face is warmer and
4) less shiny.
Now the close up of my finished look with the lipstick:
I hope this was helpful. What are your go-to makeup things that you can always count on?
As always, thanks for stopping by!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. This is not an ad. All opinions are my own.