- This Everlane cotton tee ($30) is the perfect layering piece for cardigans and sweaters. It’s still out of stock but apparently it comes back on the 25th🤞🏼. I plan on getting it in both gray and white. Surprisingly, I don’t already own something like this. I expect to be getting a lot of wear out of this as both a stand alone piece and as a base layer. If you can’t wait till then, they still have this pima stretch cotton version in stock for $28.
- I’ve been eyeing this Mejuri zodiac necklace ($79) for a while now and I actually like that it’s a longer length, perfect for wearing over crewneck tops. I’ve been looking for a simple piece of jewelry that “pops” and dresses up simple pieces. This seems to check all the boxes.
- I’ve never been into platform sneakers but this pair from Common Projects ($405) is definitely drool-worthy. I don’t plan on spending $405 but I am keeping my eye out for something similar. Affordable dupe: This Puma version for $90. I’ve been wanting a pair of white sneakers for a while, specifically these Isabel Marant ones ($385) which cost a really pretty penny. If I get impatient though, there’s always these Stan Smith ($60) ones that look similar enough and are way more affordable by comparison.
- These pale pink suede Nike Cortez sneakers ($100) are perfect for now and for Spring. It will definitely make the days leading up to warmer weather look a little less dreary.
- These Everlane high rise ankle jeans ($68) come in the exact light blue wash that I’ve been wanting. My size doesn’t get restocked until March 11th but sizes 26 and up are still available. In the meantime, I’ll be waiting ⏳.
- This Rebecca Taylor sweatshirt ($195) is feminine, practical, and comes in the perfect shade of lilac. I’m definitely a fan of the puffy sleeves. Affordable dupes: This Target one for $20. Or this Aerie version ($16) that comes in a classic gray and a few other colors.
- I’ve been eyeing these Olivia von Halle silk pajamas ($280) for a while now but they cost a lot more than I’m willing to pay for now. So I’ll just drool over them until they miraculously go on a crazy sale 🤓. This cotton J.Crew pajama set ($79.50) is just as cute, more affordable, and currently 30% off.
Can you tell I’m excited for Spring? What’s on your wishlist at the moment?
Thanks for stopping by.
See you in my next post!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. This is not an ad. All opinions are my own.