Currently, NYC is experiencing a heat wave. Not only is it super humid but the sun is sending out it’s strongest rays. Today’s UV index reading is an 8 (!), which according to the EPA is “very high.” In other words, you gotta slather on the SPF today to avoid the burn.
I don’t know about you, but the hardest thing for me to find was a reliable and comfortable sunscreen. Unlike the skin on my body, my face is more prone to being clogged or breaking out from heavy duty sunscreens. So now that I’ve been wearing this Make P:rem Capsule Sun Gel everyday for three months straight, I can finally profess my love for it on the internet.
10 reasons why I love this sunscreen
1. The serum texture applies like a dream.
2. It’s moisturizing (no typical chalky, sunscreen feeling). I apply a hydrating toner after cleansing and go straight to this for both moisturizer and SPF.
3. Leaves no white cast or residue.
4. Melts into skin like butter but without the greasy look.
5. Leaves your skin looking dewy but not feeling sticky.
6. Doesn’t break me out.
7. It smells comforting and fresh but not overpowering.
8. Travel friendly at 2.53 fl.oz. (75 ml).
9. I took it with me to the Palm Springs desert and I never got burned. Read about my desert essentials here from my time at Coachella.
10. I’ve been using this for 3 months and it’s still going strong.
So if you’re on the market for a face sunscreen, this could be the one. Stay safe and cool out there.
Thanks for stopping by. I’ll see you in my next post!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. This is not an ad. All opinions are my own.