For the desert or your next warm weather vacation:
1. Whamisa Toner: third time mentioning this in a blog post but it really is that good! It kept my skin hydrated all weekend. You just pour it out into your palm and pat it into your skin.
2. Face SPF from Make P:REM: tested this out in the desert sun all weekend and no sunburns here. It feels like a serum and I used this right after the toner and it kept my skin hydrated and protected.
3. Flowy top from Faithfull the brand: would have worn this everyday if I could. It was light, airy, and comfortable. There’s a reason why I keep wearing/talking about this top.
4. Shorts with stretch from Brandy Melville: I have the one in gray and a brighter pink color. I brought denim shorts with me and I barely wore them because I needed more stretch for food and comfort. No regrets here.
5. Slides from Sam Edelman: Feet need to breathe too. These held up with the sand and grass. So easy.
6. For when it got colder at night, my Denim Jacket. It also served as a blanket for when I wanted to sit but didn’t want grass getting anywhere it wasn’t supposed to.
I will definitely be taking all these things with me to my trip to Spain next month. Not going to be in the desert but I always need to protect my skin, and of course be comfortable as I eat all the tapas.
Thanks for reading!